• Have you completed at least one degree, diploma or trade qualification from an Australian educational institution

  • Have you completed a Masters degree by research or a Doctorate degree from an Australian educational institution that included at least two academic years in a relevant field. Two academic years means 92 weeks of registered study.

  • I am a professional interpreter or translator

    Have you studied in regional Australia

    Is your partner / spouse under 50, has competent English ability & is working in a skilled occupation?

    Professional year in Australia?

* If you have scored more than 65 points, you may be eligible to apply for skilled immigration.
* If you have scored less then 65 points, you may need additional help to review your chance of success